Monday, May 7, 2012

Yum Yum


Ooooh baby, can I get some of that Yum Yum.

You know what I'm talking about, that good shit that makes me cum cum.

I wanna taste your sweet juices, as they begin to flow.

My tongue on you clit, as you begin to scream Ohhhh,

Please don't stop, because you're about to skeet.

But just you wait baby, because I've got a bigger treat.

I pull it out, and you get on it like a damn lollipop,

You're sucking so damn good, on my knees I begin to drop.

Your head game is tight as I really must confess,

Got an "A" in my book boo, cause you truly pasted the test.

Now as you climb on top of that thang, you began your long ride,

I hope you've fastened up, because I'm about to go into overdrive.

You rode that thang, as you dismounted that big ol' stick,

You turned and said with a smile you enjoyed this good ol' dick.

And as you began to walk away, you looked and turned to me to say,

When you want some more of this YUM YUM, I'll be right around the way.


Miguel "A Poetic State of Mind" Keaton

No comments:

Post a Comment