Monday, May 7, 2012

Sweet Juices


I close my eyes and think of you.

My every thought is of your sweet juices.

Like strawberries, cherries, and peaches so juicy and sweet,

Your beauty is so natural it can’t be beat.

Your lips are so beautiful, silky, sweet, and succulent.

I’m longing to taste them.

Can I taste them, or better yet, can I taste you?

I want your sweet, sweet juices.

The lights are dim the music is soft and the wine is chilled,

You ask me if I would like a glass, and I tell you my flavor is for you.

I want a big glass of you with extra sweet juices.

And as I begin to undress you in my mind,

I can’t help but to think of the taste of your sweet juices.

You stand there in that dimly lit room,

I look at your sexy silhouette,

Oh, how sexy you are to me.

I can’t wait until you let me caress you,

I want to taste your sweet nectar.

And as we begin to intertwine our bodily juices,

My love stick’s thrust is ever so strong.

As I stir your sweet gelatin juices.

We begin to reach our climatic high, higher than any sexual sensation.

We’re on this love journey baby, and my love is taking you higher than any class in aviation.

You wrap your legs around me and begin to ride this thing called journey.

And as the night begin to dwindle,

We return back to reality from our erotic escapade.

What a night to remember,

As we climbed that highest mountain called love, and crossed the largest valley called lust.

And as we part and begin to go our separate ways,

I kissed your lips and licked mine,

Never to forget the taste of your sweet, sweet juices.


Miguel "A Poetic State of Mind" Keaton

No comments:

Post a Comment