Monday, May 7, 2012


Suicide Through The Eyes of a Man



I hate life, I hate living.

I'm a failure at everything I do.

My wife doesn't love me anymore and my children don't respect me.

What's the use of living in this crazy, mixed-up world.

I can't get a job, nobody is hiring. I'm too old to go back to school.

My friends don't understand me,

My family won't talk to me.

Damn, I'm just lonely as fuck!

I know they say that you shouldn't take your own life,

But nobody cares about me anyway.

I'm just a number in this old world.

And today I'm drawing my own number.

I'm cashing in my own ticket.

I am going to be my own omega.

For today I will bring about my end.

I probably won't be remembered.

I know I will be soon forgotten after my funeral.

But I won't have a care because after all I will be gone.

That's why I'm writing this letter.

I want to tell the world how sorry I am.

I'm sorry for letting everyone down when you were depending on me

I'm sorry for being a fuck up.

I'm sorry for being born.

I've tried, Lord knows I've tried.

To my wife,

May you find a man who can love you like you want to be loved.

To my children,

Remember to always respect your elders and go to church.

To my friends,

I wish I could be there for the games and the fishing and the camping.

And to my family,

I forgive you all for the bad things you said and did to me.

Now, there is only one thing left for me to do

Lord please forgive me for what I'm about to do.

I Love Y....



Miguel “A Poetic State of Mind” Keaton


No comments:

Post a Comment