Monday, May 7, 2012

The Way She Moves


I like the way you move your body,

It’s obvious you’re a true hottie.

So sensual and oh so sexy,

To caress your body, won’t you let me?

When you walk, it’s like you glide across the floor,

Mmm baby, it makes me want you more and more.

The way you move your body has me mesmerized,

And when I look you in your eyes, you have me hypnotized.

I reach for you and you say come get me,

Well here I come so I hope you’re ready.

I like the way you move your legs, I like the way you move your hips,

I like the way you touch me, I wanna kiss your sexy lips.

I caress your breast; I put your nipple in my mouth,

Look out baby, because I’m about to go south.

I bet you didn’t know I was a deep sea diver,

I’m about to make you climax higher and higher.

You begin to grab on me and scream "this feels great",

But baby just you wait until I penetrate.

As I dig into you like I’m digging for gold,

My penetrating thrust becomes ever more, BOLD.

And as we reached our climax and our juices began to flow,

I whisper in your ears so soft, sweet and slow.

Mmmm baby, I like the way you move your body,

You’ll always be my sexy hottie.


Miguel "A Poetic State of Mind" Keaton

No comments:

Post a Comment